22 August 2015

Week 238 Sketch

Morning Limettes it's time for our latest challenge and we have
a sketch for you this week and let's hope you have some fun with it.


By all means flip or rotate the sketch so long as we can identify it and 
as always we are looking for clean and simple with lots of  'white' space

Here's what we've come up with and we'd love you to pop over to our
personal blogs where there's more inspiration.

Anne


My one layer card uses Clarity stamps, I've extended the slope line outside the stamp with a Pigma pen.  Coloured with Copics.
I found this piece of Designer paper skulling around in my paper drawer and so have no idea where I managed to print it from! It made me think of these dies, which a very kind American buddy sent to me, as the company (Creative Time Dies) don't ship to the UK. The border is cut with a Cuttlebug die and the sentiment from Memory Box (love) and Spellbinders (part of JUST FOR 'YOU').


Using the Uniko Classic Number set I've stamped haphazardly in the 3 colours 
before adding the red diagonal panel with a heat-embossed sentiment by Clearly Besotted: 
Sweet Little Sentiments and the 'BOYS' is made up from the Uniko: Garlands Galore Set.
I've added a mini strip of black cardstock between the number panel and the red 
just for added detail and I couldn't resist the sprinkles; I was going to stick with 
3 on the left but if I hold my hand up the othersare covering a little mis-hap 
with embossing powder! Grrr!



I cut a white panel of cardstock at an angle before embossing with a Stripe embossing folder by Darice.  I adhered this to the card base and also adhered a thin strip of grey cardstock along the top edge.  I stamped the Petite Petals by Stampin' Up and punched them out with the co-ordinating punch before adhering them along the grey strip with glue dots.  The sentiment, from A Little Sentimental by Clearly Besotted, was embossed in white onto some grey cardstock before cutting down and popping up on 3D foam.


We hope you have a good week and find some crafty time to join in and 
if possible please stop by a few of your fellow entrants to leave some 
encouraging and friendly comments.


***

8 comments:

  1. oh cool, card later today hopefully ;-) i have a great idea in my head, don't know how it will translate to a card though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of the sketch and the wonderful interpretationsmby the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch-I enjoyed this one :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS angled sketch and your fab inspiration, ladies!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and simple sketch. Thank you ladies, for these awesome inspirations!
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work ladies, and such a great sketch - one I'll use over and over!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great sketch - shame my picture was too large! Thank you ladies for still taking the time to comment though :)

    Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic sketch! I had a lot of fun with this one. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.