25 May 2013

Week 121 Recipe

As our sponsor this month is Acid Drops and Whatnots, we thought that our recipe this month should be 
Humour
It's often difficult to find images and sentiments in this category, so if you haven't already checked out the site, do be sure to pop over there and take a look!

This is from the Lost 14 stone set from Acid Drops and Whatnots and is simplicity itself, merely coloured with Promarkers and mounted on a matching mat with faux stitching.


Here is a favourite from Bugaboo!
This is coloured with Copics with a scrap of Pink Petticoat paper in the vertical band. The sentiment was computer generated.

Jen

Once again life got it the way of crafting so I'm sorry if I didn't get chance to visit you last week... Here are my cards for this weeks challenge...


I've used a fantastic set from this months sponsor for my first card this week.  It's simply coloured with flexmarkers and mounted on a red card base. The edges have been pierced using my score bug tool and hougie board.


My second card uses a sneak peek of the new pretty vintage range from lili of the valley.  It's a fabulous sentiment from a set called "Quotables - Friendship". I have stamped it in black onto kraft card stock and then used clear glitter to make it sparkle, although you cannot really tell in the photo.  I have finished it off with some faux stitching around the edge.

---

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards from the DT's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a giggle the gallery will be this week! Thank you for kick-starting me on a Saturday as always! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab DT cards. They all gave me a chuckle. I've gone for Black Humour for my card. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...fantastic card samples....and loved the theme this week,i found some old stamps out i forgot i'd got...thanks for the challenge.

    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Everytime it's a pleasure to see your works! This time is also an occasion to join with you using Digi and funny Stamps! Bye! DanielaC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the super fun challenge and the awesome DT work as added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO glad I made this fun challenge! Thank you, Chrissy and Jen, for all you do for us and for your hysterical DT cards! I'm surprised there aren't 500 entries this week, but the ones that are there are LOL inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Witam. Jak zwykle prace powalające. Uwielbiam zabawę w tak wspaniałym gronie i gratuluję wszystkim pomysłów oraz wykonania kartek.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.